Hey there! How was your Christmas ? Mine was delicious if you know what I mean!
So this year I didn’t exactly did a Christmas Wishlist because in fact I’m having more needs than desires lately!
Here in Yamanaka is freaking cold and I’m wishing for things that can keep me warm and yet fashionable.
On My Wishlist:
1. Hunter boots: This rain (maybe snow too) boots are classic and timeless. I wanted them in the traditional model but when I saw those in animal texture they looked even more desirable.
2. MICHAEL Michael Kors fur vest : Since the winter started I’m getting crazy about fluffy things. I even bought a faux fur coat on a thrifted store for less than U$5 and I wear them on Christmas (photos soon).
3. House of Harlow 1960 Chelsea sunglasses : Well Cat-eye sunglasses are just adorable and I just loved this oversized because they are not too 50′s classic design.
4. Sam Edelman Uma booties : I’m needing a high heel ankle booties for a while now, actually since I throw out all of my old boots. And those look just perfect for me right now!
5. Jemma Kidd Make-up Masterclass book : When a book self-proclaimed the Beauty Bible it certainly became one of my must-haves. And you know me I love make-up.
6. Chanel lipstick Allure in Enthusiast : Aways need one more.
7. MICHAEL Michael Kors watch : I have to say that I don’t have desires about watches, one proof of this is that I’m wearing the same watch for about 7 years. But lately I’m wishing for a golden but classic watch and this one is both things.
8. Zara red gloves : Cold Cold Cold weather here. Gloves are not a desire item but a necessity.
So this are my winter (needing) wishlist.
And you can follow me on Bloglovin too.